Monday, March 12, 2012

Introducing Meg

Hi! I’m Meg and I’m a junior in Dunster House concentrating in psychology with a secondary concentration in Spanish as well as pre-med. On-campus I am a Research Assistant in the Lab for Developmental Studies where I help run studies on child development, co-direct the PBHA program Harvard Emerging Literacy Project that sends volunteers to read in local Head Start pre-schools, and work as a student adviser at the Office of International Education. I am also a member of the Women’s Club Soccer team. I spent the spring semester of my sophomore year studying abroad in Alicante, Spain taking Spanish language and culture classes. I spent this past summer participating in the DRCLAS Summer Internship Program in Lima, Peru, where I interned at a child therapy center shadowing physical, speech and occupational therapists. I plan on taking a year off before applying to medical school, but am unsure how that year will be spent. I would love to talk to you about studying abroad as a pre-med, being a non-science concentrator, or pre-med in general at Harvard!

No comments: